We are very excited to have the opportunity to show you our wonderful community. We have a population of 110,000 in the incorporated city and a population of 200,000 in the county.
Our county features rolling hills, large live oaks, meandering streams and crystal clear springs offering swimming, canoeing, and tubing, teeming with local wildlife. Gainesville has scattered palms and boasts the 10,000 acre state preserve known as Paynes's Prairie.
Adding to this natural beauty, we offer state of the art new homes, subdivisions, rich green golf courses, country clubs, cultural activities, theater's, museums, and sports featuring the 1996 National Football Champions, Gainesville’s very own, the Florida Gators.
We can offer you:
- Personalized Counseling
- Comprehensive Newcomer's Packet
- Personalized Area Tour
- Agent Selection Tailored to your Requirements
- Temporary Rentals
- Discounts on Moving Costs
- Complete Builder Services through our New Homes Division
- Arrange for a Broker in you town to market your home.
We at Cole Development & Realty work hard to provide the best possible service when it comes to relocation. Whether for students, retirees, temporary workers or professionals, we'll provide the kind of professional assistance needed to make the relocation process a smooth one
As soon as you start thinking about a move let us know. We'll pave the way for a smooth transition with no additional cost to you.
We'll even help to ease your mind by investigating any unique needs your family may have such as:
- special education
- helping your child adjust to the move
- child care
- elder care
- employment for your spouse
Finding Your New Home
Let us help you take the stress out of finding your new home.
You'll be assisted with:
- coordinating your home finding trip
- making hotel arrangements
- scheduling appointments at schools, medical facilities, etc., if necessary.
When you arrive to look for your home you will:
- be taken on a guided community tour
- learn about the services and amenities important to your family's adjustment
- visit neighborhoods and homes that fit your family's needs.
Once you've found your home you will:
- be guided through negotiations
- be directed to favorable financing
- have your transaction monitored
- receive progress reports
- be represented at the closing, when possible, if you can't attend
Your Existing Home
We always have a pool of buyers ready, willing and able to purchase homes so we can help sell you existing home to the right buyer for the best price in the shortest possible time. We can help you sell your home.
Of course before relocating, you will want to know more about the area you are relocating to. This information is offered right on this website, such as local school information, weather, and community information.
It is very important to work with someone who knows the area where you will be relocating to very well. Complete the form below to receieve information about the area including homes for sale in the area, demographics, and schooling.